FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hi

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Merant
Hi
on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:10:50 pm

Hi,

Can anyone here recommend a duplication house that creates high-quality DVD duplication for a good price?

I'm looking to order 1000 copies of my project.

Thanks

sdk

Return to posts index

Matt Townley
Re: Hi
on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:17:13 pm

Hi Jay,

My company does DVD duplication with all the options you could want: full color thermal print, black only print, lots of packaging options and fast turn times. For 1,000 pcs you probably want to replicate, and we do that, too.

You can check out our site for instant pricing or feel free to call or email me directly.

Thanks,
Matt

http://www.mstproductions.com
matt (at) mstproductions .com
(925) 380-1977 or (800) 444-4919

Return to posts index

Bill Morris
on Apr 12, 2012 at 1:37:39 pm

I"m a big fan of Kunaki.com, myself. They duplicate discs rather than replicate, which is sufficient for most applications, so they're extremely inexpensive. Not user friendly, by any means: the system is totally automated. I've been very pleased with everything I've gotten from them.

Return to posts index

Chris MacDonald
on Jul 9, 2013 at 12:54:50 pm

Hi,

We're a UK based company that does on the fly disk fulfillment direct to your customer, in a similar fashion to the one that Bill mentioned above. We can get most products to the customer within 5 days anywhere within Europe and within 7 - 10 for the USA.

We are able to fulfill CDs, DVDs and also Blu-Ray, meaning we're one of the only companies that can fulfill single or bulk order disks of all three types.

If anyone is interested in this service you can find us at PublishMyMedia.com

Chris

http://www.PublishMyMedia.com - On the fly disk production

info(at)PublishMyMedia.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]