FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Studio Pro Reinstall

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jitu Huntley
DVD Studio Pro Reinstall
on Jan 25, 2012 at 6:26:38 pm

Hello out there. I am having an issue with DVD Studio Pro (Version 4). It was crashing on me before and after some troubleshooting, I decided to uninstall and reinstall using Final Cut Studio Remover. The reinstall said it was successful, but it looks like it didn't take, as I don't see the application anywhere on my computer. Has anyone experienced this before? If not, any ideas on what I should do? I am debating uninstalling and reinstalling the whole Final Cut suite. I have done that before, but am a little hesitant this time because of this recent experience with DVD Studio Pro not showing up.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: DVD Studio Pro Reinstall
on Jan 25, 2012 at 6:33:22 pm

The thing that takes so long to install is all the media. Don't delete that and re install takes about 45 minutes.

As far as the install not taking, hard to say without seeing what you have done. But I would always uninstall Compressor, Qmaster and all that stuff along with it.

Return to posts index

Jitu Huntley
Re: DVD Studio Pro Reinstall
on Jan 27, 2012 at 5:20:33 pm

Thanks for the help. I have the problem solved. I forgot to uninstall Compressor at the same time as DVD Studio Pro, as they are connected (something I learned from this here forum).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]