FORUMS: list search recent posts

SERIOUS DVD PRO ISSUES-Need FAST Fix.

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nathan Ashton
SERIOUS DVD PRO ISSUES-Need FAST Fix.
on Dec 7, 2011 at 5:05:47 pm

I have been trying to finish this disc for two days straight and I'm running out of time. I have a video project consisting of multiple video clips which end jump back to the main menu, as well as a series of short video clips which end jump to their own menu. If you know DVD authoring, hopefully you'll understand what I'm trying to say. There's a series that goes like this:
MAIN MENU > Video Clip > Video Clip 2 > Menu 2 > Video Clip 3 > Menu 3 > Video Clip 4 > and so on until you get to Video Clip 17 > Menu 17 > Video Clip 18 > MAIN MENU.
It's a slightly complex DVD menu configuration, but I triple checked and all my connections seem to be set up correctly. But then when I burn it, the navigation controls are haywire. The MAIN MENU buttons go to the correct destinations, but chapter skipping moves to the wrong video clips, skipping the Menus and then randomly jumping into them.
I have redesigned the same menu multiple times, taking out certain segments, rearranging segments, etc., but always the same screwy results. I have even tried it on multiple computers. SAME SCREWY RESULTS. And now, on this last try, it wouldn't even let me go to the MAIN MENU. When I hit Menu on my remote, the video clip that was playing stalled for a couple of seconds and then just resumed playing. Never went to any menu. When I hit the "Top Menu" button on my remote, it took me the first Menu in the series of Clips > Menus.
I'm hoarse from screaming at my computer. Please, please, please..... Anybody?

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: SERIOUS DVD PRO ISSUES-Need FAST Fix.
on Dec 8, 2011 at 4:47:01 am

There is no way of giving any help without seeing the project.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]