FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect audio issue with mp4

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vincent Levalois
DVD Architect audio issue with mp4
on Dec 5, 2011 at 11:43:08 pm

I created an mp4 1280x768 from Vegas Pro 11 and it looks and sounds great when played in Windows Media Player as it should.

When I add it as media into DVD Architect 5.0 the video's there but the audio is converted to some staticky silence. The waveform is all jacked up.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Brad Wright
Re: DVD Architect audio issue with mp4
on Dec 7, 2011 at 3:03:01 pm

I would not recommend using MP4 as an intermediate format. Using H.264 is already highly compressed and it will take a lot longer to encode your DVD. Use an Intra-frame codec for encoding to DVD.

Brad Wright is software engineer, so it may be difficult to understand what he is saying. He is always happy to explain his greater detail.

Return to posts index

Carolyn Smith
Re: DVD Architect audio issue with mp4
on Oct 14, 2013 at 8:10:27 am

Your answer above:

"I would not recommend using MP4 as an intermediate format. Using H.264 is already highly compressed and it will take a lot longer to encode your DVD. Use an Intra-frame codec for encoding to DVD."

Brad, please explain Intra-frame codec. and of course I will look it up online too.

I am using Camtasia 8 to do video clips. I wanted to "join them all together" using DVD Architect (end action) into a single movie, no menu.

For my Camtasia 8 video clips, how should I render if not MP4 to successfully bring into DVDA?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]