FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering From Vegas pro 10 for use in DVD Architect loss of sharpness...

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Coxwell
Rendering From Vegas pro 10 for use in DVD Architect loss of sharpness...
on Aug 31, 2011 at 4:21:35 am

I am rendering to mpeg2 dvdarchitect NTSC Widescreen video stream. 720x480 30Frames Per Second (Video was originally recorded at 60 Fields per second) I frames 15 B frames 2. It says pixel aspect ratio 1.212 6mbs. It also says YUV... I don't know what any of this says but my video is much sharper straight out of the camcorder. After I render the video it looks like crap... When I render in MP4 it looks great but after I burn with DVDA the voice doesn't line up with the mouths... Any idea what could be causing this problem? I am recording in 1080p with my cannon Vixia HFR20 on the highest level of quality. I have also tried bringing the quality down to the second highest level of quality. I record my sound with Pro Tools M powered essentials and then line it up with the timeline in vegas pro 10... The words line up with the mouth fine in mp4 format on my computer but not on the dvd after its burnt in DVDA... I am told that I have to render from Vegas in Mpeg2 but I lose a lot of quality when I do this... Thanks all... First time poster at creativecow and Hope to share what I do know in the future with all of you...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]