FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Drive does not read DVD-ROM after replication..

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Rony
DVD Drive does not read DVD-ROM after replication..
on Jul 16, 2011 at 7:08:08 am

I made a AutoRun Database DVD-ROM with the registered application AutoRun Pro Enterprise II Version 4.0.62 on my laptop Dell.OS.Vista H.edition... i burned the data with Nero on a DVD and made a master DVD-ROM.. I tested it again on the computer on "Vista Basic" , Desktop "Window 7 H Basic" and "Window XP Basic" and played perfectly on all they system with autoRun..

Problem now...

I sent this master DVD-ROM for mass replication ..but now when i play the replicated one on my "Dell OS. Vista basic" it works well but it does not work on any other system i mentioned above..i also checked everywhere in various computers..drive does not read the replicated DVD but only what i burn with Nero..

ISSUES ANALYSIS with Replicated one are following...

-DVD Drives do not read and shows empty disc.
-Replicated DVD runs well on my Vista laptop on which DVD was made.
-Mac cant AutoRun but reads and opens the root folders..becus application doesn't support Mac Ver
- I have laptop with XP Basic does not read but my friend has XP Basic it reads.
-There is no problem with Autrun Setup in OS Win7..because the Master Copy works well with all systems.
-Replication Manufactured say..Replication does not change any set up .. it just clone the DVD..

Therefore..
Where is the problem lying? what is the proper solution given to those who are going to have this replicated DVDs already made for distribution..

Conclusion:
Or what update to be made on all these systems that does not read replicated one but read only master copy..

Images taken when when replicated DVD opens in my system only..
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f935f4ba2f.jpg
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/403e0ace7d.jpg

Your experienced answers will be very much appreciated ..
Thanks
Mike

Mike Rony

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVD Drive does not read DVD-ROM after replication..
on Jul 18, 2011 at 3:30:02 am

Hard to say- sounds like a disaster. Did the replicator not give you a check disc or QC your master?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]