FORUMS: list search recent posts

Light Scribe DVD Duplicator LSI file trouble

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Peruso
Light Scribe DVD Duplicator LSI file trouble
on Jun 20, 2011 at 1:41:17 am

This is probably a very basic and quick fix, but please bare with...

I bought a 1-4 DVD duplication standalone tower with lightscribe drives. The tower has no usb drive, and I have no idea how to take the lightscribe template from either my pc or mac and use is on the drives. It says can not locate the lsi file. Do I just burn it to a cd and put that in the master slot, while the other DVD's are flipped upside down? I have no idea what I'm doing. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Light Scribe DVD Duplicator LSI file trouble
on Jun 20, 2011 at 4:35:00 am

How would we know? No one uses Lightscribe disc burners in 2011 anymore. :) At least the brand name would help. And then I'd say, email that brand's tech support contact.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

John Peruso
on Jun 20, 2011 at 1:12:03 pm

What would you say is the best way to label multiple discs quickly and cost effectively?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jun 21, 2011 at 6:43:05 pm

Printable discs is the cheapest. EPSON makes some serviceable models. That'd be my suggestion. Thermal printers are better/faster but costly.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]