FORUMS: list search recent posts

Authoring Blu ray

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maurice Keuken
Authoring Blu ray
on Jun 14, 2011 at 10:17:26 am

Goodafternoon/evening/morning,

Im working in a small multimedia department of a scientific research company. We have multiple video camera set ups in different water basins (above and below water)and try to help the scientists in all possible (video/photography) ways.

Recently we have a large increase in video data and we made an upgrade to HD camera's. Now we want to give the costumers a good way of delivering the video data. We want this to be done with Blu ray and external hard disks. The Ext HDD is covered but the Blu ray part isnt (yet)

We edit all the data in FCP and are upgrading soon to the new FCP (new MAC to)We have several good pc's with Blu ray burners allready available. What im looking for is a good workflow from video montage to Blu ray disc. We want a standardized workflow so its usable within all possible blu ray players available. Think about a going to a presentation and pop in the BD and press play.
Personally i was thinking about working with encore on a pc for the blu ray part.

Anyone a suggestion for me what i can work with?

Thanks in advance,

Maurice Keuken
MARIN Netherlands

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Authoring Blu ray
on Jun 18, 2011 at 7:45:26 am

Oi Maurice,
the most easy way for you is to use encore on mac, or if you have FCP7 you can also use compressor to create (very simple) blu-rays.

if you would like to do more work on BD I would advice to get PC-soft from DVD Logics called EasyBD Suite.

http://www.dvd-logic.com/easybd/

this is a very good (and easy) full bd-spec-tool at a very good price.

cheers from germany

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]