FORUMS: list search recent posts

What program to use

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jose ramos
What program to use
on May 6, 2011 at 10:57:54 pm

Getting back into the editing/authoring game and need some advice on what authoring program to use! for year is was using spruce virtuoso and I would continue to but I think I want to do more advanced menus.

I want a program that will allow me put transitions between menus without a pause or a black screen before the next menu starts.
Also I'm looking to do menus that when you click the chapters button or next etc.. the main menu will not be interrupted (video/audio playing) and will seamlessly lead into the next menu !

I did some youtube watching on Encore and noticed something about adding a page to a menu, is that what I'm looking to do?

Thank you folks !

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: What program to use
on May 7, 2011 at 4:02:59 pm

On Mac or PC?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

jose ramos
on May 8, 2011 at 9:21:33 pm

Sorry, PC .

Return to posts index

jose ramos
on May 9, 2011 at 9:51:52 pm

ok I'm using PC, think I have narrowed it down to Encore but I would really like some feedback before buying software.. I would like to start creating menus in 3D what direction should I go in for that?

Also speaking of 3D lets say I did something in After effects that was 3D is that good enough? does a authoring program have to support 3D menus or are there authoring programs that turn your 2d in 3D menus??

Return to posts index

Alex Geroulaitis
on May 9, 2011 at 10:17:05 pm

I don't know the answer to your question about smooth transition between menus - you might want to head out straight to Adobe Encore forum and ask that question there.

There aren't too many BD-3D authoring programs; the least expensive among them NetBlender 3D.

Alex (DV411)

Return to posts index

jose ramos
on May 10, 2011 at 3:44:52 pm

I wanted a unbiased answer so I was hoping someone on this thread would help me out...WOW netblender is crazy, I cant believe that's the only way one could make a 3D dvd menu..

Thank you for your help !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]