FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blur Ray Copy

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dmitriy Dribinskiy
Blur Ray Copy
on May 3, 2011 at 12:05:26 pm

What would you recommend for copying Blu ray / SD DVDs? Now I have free CDBurnerXP, but the problem is that I can't specify number of copies I need to make and have start the process again every time I need an extra copy. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: sorry but we can't give piracy advice
on May 3, 2011 at 9:38:04 pm

Even if for 'legit' purposes- what you want to know is not something we discuss here. I'd suggest googling for the many tools that will accomplish what you're asking for.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

Dmitriy Dribinskiy
on May 3, 2011 at 9:49:18 pm

What do you mean "piracy"? Why do you assume so? Absurd! It's really sad that for some people copy still = piracy. I am a Wedding videographer and have a client who asked for 3 copies of her Wedding Blu Ray DVDs.
P.S. I am sure that people who need "piracy advice" know how to copy BR even without your "advice".

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on May 4, 2011 at 2:45:44 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blu-ray+ripping+tools

-Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Blur Ray Copy
on May 10, 2011 at 2:01:46 pm

What software do you use to create the DVDs and Blu-ray discs? With Adobe Encore for instance, when you are at the BUILD stage, rather than going straight to disc, you have the option to create disc image instead, on your hard drive. Then later, when you want to make copies, in Encore the "Source" would be the IMAGE file, and you can make as many copies as you need at any time later. Hard drives are super-big and super-cheap these days, why not just store a copy on the drive?

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor

Return to posts index

Brock Gomez
Re: Blur Ray Copy
on Jun 17, 2011 at 8:38:28 pm

Jeff-

Thanks a bunch for the info on creating an image. I've been struggling with the switch from DVD to Blu-Ray for the last few days, and creating an image from Encore is a much needed time-saver. It seems like anytime I need help someone on Cow has already had the problem (and answer). Thanks again!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]