FORUMS: list search recent posts

Basic Blu-Ray authoring question

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Worsell
Basic Blu-Ray authoring question
on Feb 26, 2011 at 10:36:47 pm

I have a new blu-ray burner on my PC. I've traditionally created blu-ray movie discs by exporting a "blu-ray" file from Adobe After Effects (which is essentially a .wav file and a .m4v video file) and then using Adobe Encore to author. It works great.

But on this new machine, I don't have Adobe Encore. What would be the best way to author blu-ray, cheaply and easily, when all I have is a folder full of wav+m4v files. It doesn't look like many of the blu-ray authoring programs work with m4v files, so I'm not sure why After Effects uses that codec as its "blu-ray export." Certainly, the Cyberlink PowerDVD suite that came with my new LG blu-ray burner doesn't want anything to do with m4v files.

Suggestions/tips?

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Basic Blu-Ray authoring question
on Feb 27, 2011 at 10:45:38 am

hi sean,
there are several cheap authoring-application. if you have m4v- and wav-files it would be very easy. m4v-files created by adobe premiere or after effects are H264-files with a different file-id.

if you would like to do a fast BD-authoring you could do it with EasyBD from dvd logic.

http://www.dvd-logic.com/easybd/

just have a look at their demo-version. I´m running it with IGEditor as well, so you can create professional looking BDs.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]