FORUMS: list search recent posts

Web based DVD authoring tool

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kelly Campbell
Web based DVD authoring tool
on Feb 1, 2011 at 7:42:34 pm

Does anyone know if there is a web based dvd authoring tool that exists. We had one that was custom built at one time however due to equipment/personal time it has been disbanded, although the need still exists. Does anyone know if there is such a product where you can submit a job and have it reference a mpg file, create and author the dvd automatically and then send the dvd iso to a robot with disc art work included?

Thanks

Kelly

Return to posts index

Matt Townley
Re: Web based DVD authoring tool
on Feb 1, 2011 at 8:46:19 pm

Web-based as in LAN deployment for many local users or web-based as in the cloud for worldwide usage?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Feb 2, 2011 at 2:54:18 am

Or you build the DVD over the inter/intranet somehow. I'm confused. DVD making is hard enough already- isn't it?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Kelly Campbell
on Feb 2, 2011 at 6:05:55 pm

Web based for LAN deployment, sorry for not clarifying that information.

Return to posts index

Matt Townley
on Feb 2, 2011 at 8:00:22 pm

It's not a cheap (or perfect) solution, but take a look at the Rimage Professional series or Producer series of products. (http://rimage.com/products/professional-series/5400n.html)

I'm not sure if jobs can actually be submitted through a browser, but I know that a software client can be installed on LAN workstations that all publish to the single machine for encoding, burning and printing.

We have a few of the Producer 7100s here and I have a love/hate relationship with them, but they do some things really well. Warning: if it's made by Rimage, I hope you have deep pockets.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]