FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wich bluerayburner do you recomend?end of 2010

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel Arvidsson
Wich bluerayburner do you recomend?end of 2010
on Dec 7, 2010 at 1:13:53 pm

Which blueray burners do you recommend? Im planing to buy it in january. It will be used with a mac pro workstation. I don't mind external bd burners or do internal run faster? I have not started my research on bd yet. I thought some one here could point me in some direction. Thanks in advanced. The budget is around
500 euro/750dollar.. something around there.

Cheers
Joel Arvidsson

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
Re: Wich bluerayburner do you recomend?end of 2010
on Dec 26, 2010 at 7:49:58 pm

Joel, only just seen your question (posted 7 December) hope you see this.

I recently had the same query and bought the Lacie stand alone BD burner which connects with my MacPro through USB2. Works like a dream. I don't think speed is determined by whether the burner is built in or stand alone, in fact do Macs have a built in one yet? I spent £300+ ($?), no need for the figures you mention.

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Joel Arvidsson
on Jan 17, 2011 at 2:13:34 pm

Hi, I have not bought any bd burner yet. I borrowed a external Lg bd burner from a colleague a couple of days. Right now im leaning to get an external enclosure that has FW800, USB2 and eSATA interfaces. Also this gives much more option to different burners. Im looking at Pioneer BDR-206 or a LiteOn.
You can use a built in burner on a macpro but it seams to be little more easy to install an the newer macpro. I think a standalone is the most flexible!

Cheers!

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Jan 17, 2011 at 6:09:32 pm

this question can no longer be answered since you cannot buy anything in 2010 anymore.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]