FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can you Fade in/Out subtitles in DVD Architect Pro 5?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin Anderson
Can you Fade in/Out subtitles in DVD Architect Pro 5?
on Nov 4, 2010 at 7:07:35 pm

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to make subtitles in DVD architect Pro 5 to fade in and out? It doesn't appear so but perhaps there is a way to do it some other way?

The thing is that I want this text to be available in two different languages and allow the viewer to select which subtitle track he/she wishes.

You see I have a Sony Vegas Pro 9 video project that contains text that fades in and out throughout the video. I was intending to leave the areas with text blank thinking I could simply create two subtitle tracks in DVD architect pro but I seem unable to attribute fade in/out events to the subtitles.

I can't render two versions of the video and fit them both on a single 50GB blu-Ray disk. It's too big.

There must be a clever or simple way to do this and if anyone on here can think of something you would make me very happy.

Thanks you very much.

Return to posts index

Dave Lozinski
Re: Can you Fade in/Out subtitles in DVD Architect Pro 5?
on Nov 19, 2010 at 6:15:30 am

There is a subtitle track in DVD Architect Pro that allows you to select which subtitles you want. For more information on how to use, see the manual sony creative software has online.

Fading in/out -- don't think so.

-----------------------------------------
http://www.davelozinski.com
-----------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]