FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dvd studio pro export problem ?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kleoniki alexiou
Dvd studio pro export problem ?
on Oct 31, 2010 at 6:27:17 pm

Hello.
I export my movie from fcp in dv pal format(720x576 25fps) i play it with quick time and its seems all ok (resolution/frame rate etc) so then i import it in dvd studio pro to make dvd menus,its going well in authoring and i simutale it before i export it without any problem,then im building it (exporting) without any problem,when i open the video ts files in vlc i see in some points of the video a very low resolution (although the rest of the movie is fine) that didnt existed before (capture/export/building),then when i open the project again in dvd studio pro i see the low resolution part which it didnt exists before.i tried autoring the same export video in idvd and its all went fine,the authoring,the exporting,the writing and final the playback,all ok.
I cant figure out what the problem is and i tried everything,i really cant explain it.
Im using IMAC i7 4gb ddr3 ram with final cut studio 7.
Thank you for you time.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Dvd studio pro export problem ?
on Nov 4, 2010 at 8:22:54 am

hi kleoniki,
the best way to create/author a DVD is to prepare your assets before you start authoring.

that means:

1) export your movie as selfcontained quicktime-file to your harddisc
2) encode your video/audio/menus with compressor to MPEG2 video and AC-dolby digital audio
3) import your encoded video/audio-assets the the authoring-application and author

if you follow this guideline, you would have the best result. learn how to create menus using the button-overlay-techique, donĀ“t use layered-menus.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]