FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD/CD duplicator, seeking recommendations

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ally Snow
DVD/CD duplicator, seeking recommendations
on Oct 13, 2010 at 12:44:18 am

I need to crank out copies of a short film for cast & crew, film festivals, whatever.
Am thinking of buying a DVD/CD duplicator; any recommendations?

It would run off a Mac laptop (FW 800, USB). Fairly low volume, not for commercial use.
I'm just tired of burning DVDs from my laptop.

Thanks for your time, anyone/everyone.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVD/CD duplicator, seeking recommendations
on Oct 13, 2010 at 3:48:54 am

Personally I use a service instead- costs a bit more but results are super high end, inexpensive and fast:

http://www.cdprintexpress.com/

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Matt Townley
on Oct 13, 2010 at 7:48:51 pm

Hi Ally,

I can't vouch for them personally, but I know the Bravo line of products from Primera are popular for people with needs similar to what you voiced. It does seem like people have love/hate relationships with them, but maybe something to look at.

Like Noah said, it may be better to outsource your duplication needs for cost control, efficiency or quality reasons. If you would like another option, feel free to contact me or visit my companies website (http://www.mstproductions.com). We specialize in high-quality and fast turn duplication/replication. You can get instant quotes on our site to compare pricing and options.

Best of luck,
Matt

Return to posts index

Ally Snow
on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:18:47 am

Thanks for that, outsourcing does look practical.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]