FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect Pro 5.0 Problem

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Johnson
DVD Architect Pro 5.0 Problem
on Sep 1, 2010 at 1:59:44 pm

Hey all, I need some help, if you don't mind, using Sony DVD Architect Pro 5.0.

Basically, I have a wedding video that I'm putting on DVD, that I rendered in MPEG-2 along with markers for chapters.

I create my menu, put in all of the video and then run a preview. Everything looks and works great!

However, two days ago, right before I left work to go home, I started preparing the project for DVD. When I got to work yesterday morning it had not finished! In fact, it was only on 1%.

So, I thought I might have done something wrong and I completely started new on making the menu. I remade it, previewed it, and then started preparing it again yesterday, right before I left for home. I returned this morning to find the same result as before. It was stuck on 1%, once again.

I know it shouldn't take that long, because I've rendered other videos with Architect before and they've come out fine without any problems. So, does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

Return to posts index

Dave Lozinski
Re: DVD Architect Pro 5.0 Problem
on Oct 18, 2010 at 12:20:52 am

What happens when you select to optimize the disc? Does anything need to be reconverted? Is everything compliant?

Have you tried deleting all the "prepared" files from the prepared folder and starting again?

-----------------------------------------
http://www.davelozinski.com
-----------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Alex Stetson
Re: DVD Architect Pro 5.0 Problem
on Oct 27, 2010 at 12:36:37 pm

DVD Architect Pro 5.0 does not recognize entire HD video. This is my first post and I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have a 115 minute HD video which was rendered in Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 and in the rendering, I made it Blu Ray 1920 x 1080 60i, so the rendered video was mpeg 2 and 24.9 GB. The final coding of that video was m2t. I just got a Blu Ray burner and when I select on that video in DVD Architect, it only recognizes 50% of the video, 57 1/2 minutes. If I play the video in windows media palyer or put it into Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, the entire 115 minutes is recognized. I cannot make a Blu Ray disc of the full video. what is going wrong?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]