FORUMS: list search recent posts

5.1 audio BluRay in Sony DVD Architect 5

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kirk Smith
5.1 audio BluRay in Sony DVD Architect 5
on Aug 30, 2010 at 1:54:43 pm

I'm trying to create a bluray disk with some 720p cutscenes from a game. I have the video and audio, and I can render the video in the right format using AE, but I'm having issues with the audio.

Each of the cutscenes has 4 audio files, 2 stereo files containing the front and rear left/right channels, and 2 mono files with the center and sub channels. I'm able to render these to a single, multi-channel WAV file using Sony Vegas, but when I import it into DVD Architect it appears as only a stereo track, not 5.1. I read that it'll always look like that in the timeline, but it'll output properly as 5.1, but that's not the case, I prepared the BluRay to an ISO and mounted it with Deamon Tools and when I played it only had stereo audio, not my original 5.1 track. I can't render to an AC3 from Vegas for some reason, it says I need to install DVD Architect, but I obviously have that installed. I can't figure out how to render a 5.1 channel audio file from After Effects, if it's even possible.

So I have 4 files with all 6 channels individually, and I have 1 file with all 6 channels...

So how can I accomplish what I want? A BluRay with 5.1 audio.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]