FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using GPRM scripts in DVDit Pro HD/Blu-ray

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bart Winckers
Using GPRM scripts in DVDit Pro HD/Blu-ray
on Aug 10, 2010 at 3:39:08 pm

Hello,

I need to create a Blu-Ray for a movie with menus in different languages, and I am looking into using DVDit Pro HD. Is it possible to use scripts that set and read GPRM an SPRM values like in DVD Studio Pro? If not, is there another way to create a blu-ray with all menus in multiple languages in DVDit Pro HD?

If not any other ideas? Other apps that dont cost a fortune? Need to be able to export to CMF.

Thanks,
Bart Winckers

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: creating a Blu-Ray in DVDit Pro HD
on Aug 10, 2010 at 3:48:54 pm

DVDit is just a prosumer application with very little in the way of functionality. You could take a look at Netblender's Do Studio. It runs about 3K. Its perfect for indy producer such as yourself. Another option would be to use Encore (carefully) then spit out a CMF image with Rivergate's Blu Streak. But Encore won't do what you want. There is not cheap alternative to Blu Ray I'm afraid.

Really though, unless you plan on doing alot of BD authoring now or in the near future, its best to leave it to folks who have gone through the pains. Send the work out to folks who have the correct tools and workflows ready to go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]