FORUMS: list search recent posts

TMPGenc Mpeg Editor - resource citations

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry Putnam
TMPGenc Mpeg Editor - resource citations
on Jul 31, 2010 at 7:25:58 pm

This is not quite on topic but not really OT either... I hope.

TMPGenc is used in the course of dvd authoring at times.

I rashly bought the payfor TMPGenc Mpeg Editor v.3.2

It may be a very capable tool. I don't doubt it. But now I'm finding very little helpful support for it anywhere. For example I was unable to turn up even 1 actual tutorial... yeah even on youtube.

There are a number of tutorials on youtube about some of TMPGencs other tools... but not the mpeg editor

One (Not youtube but facebook) that claimed to be a TMPGenc Mpeg Editor tutorial, but I was never able to find the actual tutorial when following the link.

I grabbed TMPGenc on the strength of its name alone.. having seen many good comments about it in many video related discussions.

Also the demo version (According to TMPGenc home pages) doesn't allow any saved export, and that was what I urgently wanted, so popped for the payfor version straight away.

I'm editing out commercials and other unwanted junk from tv recordings.

I've written to TMPGenc support, but its being a week end, I probably won't hear anything until monday if that soon.

Cutting to the chase here... I solved my immediate problem ... how to select and remove unwanted footage) but still can see I am far from grasping how to use the Editor fully.

So not asking for specific help.

Still would like some pointers to tutorials or other sorts of helpful URLS that might explain how better to use TMPGenc Mpeg Editor.

Here is an example of how far I am from seeing how to really use the editor.... in the cut-editor tool... one can set key frames... but I cannot see what one can accomplish by doing so.

The help files is really just a parts list of what all the buttons do, precious little about how to use any of it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]