FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting to HDDVD or DVD

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Santiago Gonzalez Hoch
Exporting to HDDVD or DVD
on Jul 3, 2010 at 4:24:11 am

Hi all i have a question ore a problem that i need to fix some how i have 23 .mov files that I have to burn on to DVDs. Now I know how to create a normal m2v file with its Ac3 file for DVD studio pro and it looks grate. But I need them to look grate in 20 meter by 13meater screen!!!!! (Projected) and I cant afford a blu-ray burner or a 35mm transfer (I’m in México its hard to find or buy) I tried to burn a HD DVD using the built-in presets in compressor but so far no DVD player, blu-ray disc player or laptop (except Mac) can read it. (what ii think is happening is that the bit rate is way to high for any of these I’m not sure though because blue ray discs I assume are faster or larger bit rates than dvds). So my question is…. Is there a way to burn an HDDVD that a normal dvd player Blu-Ray player can read and reproduce?????……… or is there a way to simulate Full HD in SD?????? Please help me I beg

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: Exporting to HDDVD or DVD
on Jul 3, 2010 at 5:16:13 pm

Hd DVD are a format all I. Itself. You need a discontinued hd DVD player to play the disc. If you have he newest FCS (2009) you can make bluray disc with fcp and compressor. Other then that you get get a video device that plays hd movie Western Digital has some inexpensive devices with hdmi out that plays h264 hd files

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]