FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD studio Pro

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stan Koziel
DVD studio Pro
on Jun 9, 2010 at 4:32:01 pm

After I have imported my video and placeed on the the TRACK with chapter markers. When I click onto Simulate I watch the video. When the video reaches a chapter marker the video skips or stops for 1 sec. and continues. I have 6 chapter markers on my timeline. I have an effect on the place where I have placed a chapter marker.
I want to know how do I make the video not stop for a sec at the chapter mark? I burned a dvd and it does the same thing.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: DVD studio Pro
on Jun 9, 2010 at 8:22:18 pm

Have you added any commands to the chapter marker? This is not normal for standard markers, if a script or command it added to a marker it will always pause.

Return to posts index

Stan Koziel
on Jun 9, 2010 at 9:16:39 pm

The only thing I did was label it. No other comand. Marker number 6 & 7 no problem with these markers. The pause is very short but noticeable.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Jun 10, 2010 at 8:23:41 pm

If you want to send me just the DVDSP project file I can look at it, there is no way of knowing without seeing it. I don't need the assets just the project file. If you want to email it to me I can see if a can find anything.

my email is onthecow (at) michaelangelodv (dot) com

make sure you zip the file before sending it.

Return to posts index

Stan Koziel
on Jun 11, 2010 at 2:08:24 pm

I have contacted the help desk at Apple Final Cut with this problem.
They told me to go and click on the share button in Final Cut and make a DVD to see if the problem is in the compress program. They are not sure what is going on here. I will let you know how this works. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]