FORUMS: list search recent posts

Making a DVD reel

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
harriet jordan
Making a DVD reel
on May 18, 2010 at 9:36:18 am

Hello,

I am attempting to make some looped screening reels from a load of dvds, I have asked the client for the .mov versions but this is not possible. Does anyone know of a good way to do this? I would like to get the files into DVD Studio Pro.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Making a DVD reel
on May 18, 2010 at 4:31:03 pm

Google DVD Ripping...

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

harriet jordan
on May 18, 2010 at 4:51:49 pm

I know how to rip the DVD but then I am not sure what to do with the Video_ts files in order to be able to bring them into studio pro.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on May 18, 2010 at 6:33:00 pm

I'm sorry but that is illegal stuff and not DVD authoring. We can't help you with that on this board.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on May 18, 2010 at 6:58:37 pm

[harriet jordan] "I know how to rip the DVD="
I don't think you do, because that is not ripping, that is copying. Ripping gives you m2v files and audio or QT files that you are able to edit with. While I understand that there is a legitimate use for this I get tired of it being asked over and over again. The answers are already posted so googling DVD Ripping as suggested or searching this forum with the terms will indeed get you the info.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]