FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD stuido pro motion meun buttons?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anna conlon
DVD stuido pro motion meun buttons?
on Apr 20, 2010 at 2:43:14 pm

i've created a great new motion menu in after effects which i've compressed and imported into DVD stuido pro.

Where i'm getting stuck is the buttons. Previous to this i used static menus created in photoshop and i used a a backround image and then an overlay for the buttons.

My buttons animated within my after effects movie. How do i go about creating the buttons now that i'm work with a motion menu?

many thanks

ana

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: DVD stuido pro motion meun buttons?
on Apr 20, 2010 at 4:23:56 pm

Create a new layer in AE and then make your overlay graphics to line iup with your buttons. Export this as a still tiff. Set this as your overlay. Make sure your are working with a 720x480 image or you convert it to 720x480 before being it Into dvdsp.

Return to posts index

anna conlon
on Apr 20, 2010 at 5:48:54 pm

thanks but I don't think this will work for me... My buttons dont appear till the end of my 30 second animation I've tried creating an overlay still but the problem is that you can see it before the actually buttons appear messing up the whole animation. Is there some way to get the overlay to appear at the right time in the animation sequence?

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Apr 20, 2010 at 9:13:17 pm

set the loop point to the spot you want the highlights to come on. Don't be afraid of the manual.

Return to posts index

anna conlon
on Apr 21, 2010 at 3:33:06 am

thanks i seem to have it now ....this was driving me mental

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]