FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVDA preparing error message

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wouter Slagter
DVDA preparing error message
on Mar 28, 2010 at 3:07:48 pm

A message came up: " error 0x8004e02c(message missing)" while preparing a 26GB project in DVDA . Optimizing the disk ,prior to the preparing process, no error messagges came up , just re-compressing menu messages.
Can anybody tell me what kind of error this message is ?

Thanks,

Wouter Slagter

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVDA preparing error message
on Mar 28, 2010 at 4:02:34 pm

26GB- hmm that sounds too big. Have you already encoded all your MPEG-2 assets? Try a trashing of preferences for DVDSP.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Wouter Slagter
Re: DVDA preparing error message
on Mar 28, 2010 at 6:43:15 pm

I rendered the project in Vegas Pro9. template 1920x1080 BD 24p 23,97fps bitrate 31 Mbps without any problems.
Entered in DVS-A Project properties in DVD-A: Target media size(GB)50 , bitrate (Mbps)31 (to match the Vegas rendering of 31).
With all the menu's, scene selection pages etc. it tells me 27.5 GB.

I followed the above procedure successfully several times with projects under 25GB. Since this project became over 25GB, I try to burn on a 50GB disc but then the error message comes up.

You mention 28GB seems too big. Does this mean that DVD-A can't handle projects of that size, if so, why the 50 GB target media option choice ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]