FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dvd does not play on Windows...

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ferran calder
Dvd does not play on Windows...
on Mar 8, 2010 at 3:16:25 am

Hi,

First of all say that I am new to DVD authoring, Although based tutorials and patience Las things go. :)

I burned a dvd with the DVD Studio Pro 4.2

Are 4 videos that I draw from FCP with the compressor in the following format:

Apple - DVD - dvdhd h.264 90 minutes

I chose this and not 60 minutes as the bitrate. H.264, 60 minutes has a bitrate of 10Mbps and I read that it could cause trouble in some players.

Well. I burned the dvd with my macbookpro.

My computer works.

The problem is that on a laptop Windows not recognized, And 2 standard DVD players for television nor reproduced.

It strikes me that perhaps somewhere in the DVD Studio Pro I set the dvd format to burn either MAC... I find nothing...

I ask for help

Thanks

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Dvd does not play on Windows...
on Mar 8, 2010 at 4:00:36 pm

Gah another one with H.264. Please read your manual carefully. H.264 is not the proper format for DVD authoring, it's MPEG2.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

ferran calder
on Mar 8, 2010 at 5:16:38 pm

hola,

Si, otro intentando hacer un DVD HD... soy novato :)

El problema lo tenía en la compresión, era HD... Al final con el FCP he sacado el video en DV PAL Anamorphic. Con el Compressor he sacado DVD .m2v y entonces con el dvdsp no he tenido problemas :)

Gracias por contestar

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Mar 8, 2010 at 7:42:12 pm

Please read through your manual- you can't make HD DVDs with DVD Studio Pro that will play on anything other than the Mac's own DVD Player Software.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]