FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Studio Pro 4 - Authoring remote control navigation

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lulu Malmgren
DVD Studio Pro 4 - Authoring remote control navigation
on Mar 7, 2010 at 7:26:08 pm

Hi there

When I play a DVD I authored in a DVD player, the remote control doesn't navigate between the different buttons in a menu. Usually you can use left/right arrow keys on the control to choose what you want to watch.

I've authored a DVD to showcase a collection of short films, and I have a menu which has each of the film's title as a button to select.

It all works fine when you watch the DVD in a computer as you can just use the mouse to hover over the button and select it.

It's literally how do I author the navigation between the buttons in a menu for a DVD player remote control.

Many thanks

Lulu

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: DVD Studio Pro 4 - Authoring remote control navigation
on Mar 7, 2010 at 7:33:31 pm

Go back in DVDSP and set up your button navigations in the Inspector....did you read the manual?

Return to posts index

Lulu Malmgren
on Mar 8, 2010 at 10:46:40 am

Woa - yes of course. Didn't know what the terminology would be, but after u confirmed 'button navigation' is correct term, I found...Auto-assign buttons now, in Menu Settings drop down box.

Return to posts index

David Smith
on Mar 10, 2010 at 6:43:27 pm

Auto Assign Now works fine unless you have lots of buttons all over the page, in which case you'd get some funny navigation. But it works when the buttons are placed symmetrically just fine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]