FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating a custom Highlight pointer in Sony DVDA 5

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Mantaratz
Creating a custom Highlight pointer in Sony DVDA 5
on Feb 5, 2010 at 2:12:28 pm

I would like to create custom navigation image as you find in commercially produced DVD'S. For example I have a baseball video and would like to use the image of a baseball that follows the navigation of the menu page with the remote. So if I navigate to the menu item the baseball image follows and when selected changes the image or becomes highlighted with a mask. Hopefully I have made this understandable but if not please let me know. Thanks for all the great help over the years.
Joe

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Creating a custom Highlight pointer in Sony DVDA 5
on Feb 5, 2010 at 5:30:33 pm

Photoshop is used to produce menu assets in the profesional DVD world.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Feb 5, 2010 at 5:33:43 pm

No too clear on what you are trying to do?

Return to posts index

Joe Mantaratz
on Feb 5, 2010 at 10:46:48 pm

Thanks for the reply perhaps I can be a little clearer as to what I need. I'm familiar with PS but don't know I can create a mask that will be an image instead of the transparent ones available. EX underline, Rectangle etc.
It says custom but I cannot find anything in the manual about creating an image that it will recognize as this and use that instead of mask.

In my first post I referenced a baseball video. I have numerous menus and I would prefer that the image of a baseball be used at the end of each item to show which one is active and selectable. Just like you would have using a mask. I'd like to substitute one for the other.

Hope this sheds some light..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]