FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect resume

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tomas Krajcovic
DVD Architect resume
on Dec 28, 2009 at 7:18:26 pm

Hello,
Im kinda new to DVD authoring and I figured some things out on my own but theres a problem I came across some days ago and cant deal with it.
Im using DVD Architect 4.

I have 3 menus, all with some transitions between them. Ive used variuos videos as those transitions and each link to another menu links actually to one of those videos and the end action of that video links to that particular menu. In each of the menus, there is a "resume movie" button.

And here goes my question: resume function works in DVDAR (in every dvd authoring app?) only if the to-be-resumed video was the last title played, otherwise the playback begins at the start. But if I go to menu during my playback, browse it, go to other submenus, there are other titles that are played (transitions) and resume doesnt work afterwards. It cant in fact, given the movie wasnt the last title played.

So my question is: is there any way around? To make the resume button somehow "remember" where to resume one particular title even if it isnt the last played one?

I found a solution (not using transition videos but using them as menu backgrounds and setting loop points) but it would take me hell of a time to rework it all. So is there any faster, more "comfortable" solution?

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Joe Mantaratz
Re: DVD Architect resume
on Jan 30, 2010 at 5:43:44 am

The short answer is no you cannot. as you said it only resumes where it last left off. If has no way to know where you would like it to resume.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]