FORUMS: list search recent posts

Color problem in dvd

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Fritz
Color problem in dvd
on Dec 9, 2009 at 11:33:06 pm

I have a problem with dvd player, I do not walk the color. Ie, I put a disc with a video / dvd, And he plays it as if in PAL. This alone does so with certain discs.

What do they propose to do?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Color problem in dvd
on Dec 10, 2009 at 8:09:27 pm

Um- what?

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Call Box Training now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, and Panasonic DVX100.

Return to posts index

Gary Milligan
on Dec 10, 2009 at 8:22:18 pm

My guess is, he does not see colour info when he plays a disc and it only happens with certain discs... and does anyone have any advice.

This is me - this is what I do - http://web.mac.com/garymmw

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:02:37 pm

More info from OP please- are we talking about broadcast standards issues? I.e. PAL vs. NTSC or?

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Call Box Training now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, and Panasonic DVX100.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Fritz
on Dec 11, 2009 at 3:29:22 am

Posible, it can be a solution, but not exactly the problem. This happen sometimes with diferents dvd or format of video. When i put the disc, it's all alright, and the color is perfect, but when i press PLAY, the color change to color from black and white.

I wait for your answer.

Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Fritz
on Dec 11, 2009 at 1:50:28 am

I tell you: My problem is that when i play a dvd disc in a dvd player, sometimes, it looks in color, and sometimes, black and white, depending the disc and format. I try the disc in the pc, and it look perfectly.

What do you sugest me?

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Dec 11, 2009 at 2:35:51 am

This really is not a question of this forum, it is not about authoring but about playing.

But if you are getting different formats, NTSC and PAL and the player and TV are not set up correctly it can be displayed as B&W, whereas a computer automatically handles the different formats.

In the end you need to read the manuals for our DVD player and our TV.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Fritz
on Dec 11, 2009 at 3:17:43 am

Look, before this happen, my DVD Player worked perfectly. The problem begin since 2 months. I look the configuration of the DVD Player, and it's all all right. And, when i stop the disc, the color back again, and when i put the this too.

I don't know what to do.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Dec 11, 2009 at 7:15:01 am

there is not much anyone can do here. could be a bad player but all we can do is guess.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Fritz
on Dec 11, 2009 at 4:11:28 pm

The DVD player before that, worked perfect. I don't know what happen then-. What do you sugest me?

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Dec 17, 2009 at 6:56:58 am

Things go bad, cables go bad, connections come lose. If this disc works in everything else. If this problem happens on all disc then it is either a bad player, cable or connection.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Fritz
on Dec 17, 2009 at 6:14:01 pm

When i put a dvd disc, the dvd player works correctly. That problem happen with a disc which it have more than 2 videos in AVI, or MPEG.

What do you do in my place?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]