FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray DVD Burning

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Salloum
Blu-Ray DVD Burning
on Nov 17, 2009 at 9:39:29 pm

We are just finishing our first HD edit and will need to burn a Blu-Ray DVD in about 2 weeks from now. Thus, I'm curious to know some opinions about Blu-Ray authoring programs. Has anyone used more than 1 program? If not, what do you use and what do you like and dislike about the software? I've been using DVDit for several years and really like it. Has anyone used the Blue Ray version? Is it similar as the SD version? Whatever info you can provide is much appreciated. If there are links to other postings on this subject, I apologize, but I couldn't find anything quickly.

Thanks,
Mark

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Blu-Ray DVD Burning
on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:36:58 pm

Are you talking about burning Blu-ray content on a standard DVD? Or are you talking about burning a Blu-ray disc?

I highly recommend using Adobe Encore for Blu-ray authoring, as it is the program of choice for our advanced Motion Menu Template products, which are designed for DVD and Blu-ray authoring on multiple platforms.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Mark Salloum
Re: Blu-Ray DVD Burning
on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:44:29 pm

Hi Jon, thanks for the reply. We are actually looking for a Blu-Ray software to burn our HD stuff. We just started filming in HD this year but are just now at a point when we need to create a HD DVD, thus the reason for our search on the best software. I've heard mixed feelings about Encore (which I used several years ago and wasn't very fond of), and I've been using DVDit Pro for the past 5 years. I found out yesterday this is available in HD, so we might give it a shot. Have you heard anything about this?

Thanks,
Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]