FORUMS: list search recent posts

Some quick advice please...

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck Obernesser
Some quick advice please...
on Nov 4, 2009 at 9:59:56 pm

Hello to all....
I have created a DVD in DVDSP. I have two little things I would like to fix on it that I hope are quick and easy.
1) I created a menu w/ a loop point. I click to view one of the videos and when it is over it goes right back to the very beginning of the intro (sorry there is a 15 sec intro before menu pops up.) Is there any way I can make the menu start at the loop point after viewing a video?

2) I have a secondary menu "extra's menu" on the dvd I have a few items drop out when the click it and new items pop back in. When I select the extra's button and ok it, the new titles pop up early. Ie it says movie, click the extra's button and movie changes to out-takes before the motion finishes.

#1 is much more important to me then #2 so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chuck Obernesser

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Some quick advice please...
on Nov 5, 2009 at 1:00:23 am

1- yes the loop point can be set as a chapter and jumped to directly from another track.

2- anything is possible but you would need to create different video clips for each option- this is more a flash thing than a DVD thing. Keep it simple...

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Call Box Training now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, and Panasonic DVX100.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]