FORUMS: list search recent posts

Procoder bad results on MAC

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jose Skaf
Procoder bad results on MAC
on Sep 9, 2009 at 9:39:40 pm

Hi all.
This is my problem, I hope someone can help me because I´m going a bit nuts and cant solve this..:

I´m on a PC trying to make the best looking DVD I can get out of a HD Avid Project.

Did LOTS of test and got the best results with Procoder.
Did my DVDs. Everything ok..they Looked fantastic..

Testde them on the PC, perfect…tested them on a normal DVD player…perfect…then I did my last test on a MacBook Pro wich atomaticaly loads the dvd and plays it with the deafult DVD player that comes with MAC OS X.. and the video is very choppy..getting cuts in the fast motion parts..

So, I decided to run a comple of more test lowering the bitrate and everything..nothing.

Then went back to the PC and encoged with Sorenson Squeeze (not half as good results that Procoder gave me..) and that looks ok on the mack..it plays well..

So I just came to the conclution that anything I do on my PC with Procoder wont have a good motion look on a Mac playing in the standard DVD Player program. (If I play the DVD on the mac with something like VLC it Works great..)

Anyone being able to play Procoder encoged material on a Mac with good results??

By the way..originally burned the dvds with Nero on the PC..also runed some tests with Toast on the mac and I get the same problem

I have a dead line and would really apréciate the help…

Thanks in advance!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]