FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to make a Director Bio on a DVD

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oscar Bucco
How to make a Director Bio on a DVD
on Aug 26, 2009 at 11:22:23 pm

Hello,

This may be covered elsewhere, and if so, please direct me to the info but if not...

I have made a nice simple but elegant DVD for my short film that is making it's rounds in the festivals. It just has a still from the movie in the background and a "PLAY FILM" button. I want to now add a Director's Bio with about 300 words and some photos and a link to my website. I am familiar with how to load film assets and get them to play but not sure the best way to create a bio with a page or two of info and photos, etc. If someone can explain a simple version, I would appreciate it. Many thanks,
Oscar

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: How to make a Director Bio on a DVD
on Aug 26, 2009 at 11:55:45 pm

You are in a generic DVD authoring forum with specific how to question. What software are you using? Do you check with the manual and how to do this? Easiest way is to make these pages menus but text need to be big and bold on a DVD for people to be able to read on TVs, even close-up on computers, since the resolution is so low.

Give up any idea of using web links, that feature has been abandon by everybody.

Return to posts index

Oscar Bucco
on Aug 27, 2009 at 12:00:19 am

Thank you.

You are right. I should have posted in the DVD STUDIO PRO forum which is what I just did. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Aug 27, 2009 at 11:22:51 pm

I do think it is better to ask specific questions in the forum of a given piece of software it is fine to post it here but you have to tell us know what you are using.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]