FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony DVD Architect Pro: No tech support for scripting

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Raines
Sony DVD Architect Pro: No tech support for scripting
on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:54:44 pm

Here's something you may want to consider before you purchase this product. DVD Architect provides a pretty good scripting interface, but when I inquired about bugs I found, this is what Sony technical support had to say:
Response (Kevin K.) 08/13/2009 10:35 AM
Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Sony Creative Software. Our technical support department is not trained to offer support for scripting functions. If you require support for scripting functions, we have forums dedicated to scripting. I have provided a link below for your review:

Then Kevin sends me to the Vegas Scripting forum, which is completely irrelevant.

Now, I am resourceful and know many ways to find information, but I am more than a bit miffed that Sony would just bail out like this, especially on the most complex (and potentially buggy) part of their application software.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Sony DVD Architect Pro: No tech support for scripting
on Aug 14, 2009 at 4:11:17 am

There isn't a tool anywhere which will give you scripting support. The best place to get answers to those questions are on forums such as this.

I didn't even know DVD Architect had scripting functions....never used it myself but Im sure someone can help.:)

What was your question?

E

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]