FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Studio Pro and Video on Command

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tanner Johnson
DVD Studio Pro and Video on Command
on Mar 31, 2009 at 3:32:20 pm

Hey COWs, I've been playing around with this idea for awhile, but not sure if it is feasible. I'll do my best to explain it.

I have a DVDSP project with a photoshop background. I have buttons made in DVDSP. I would like for a couple of these buttons, when clicked, to cue a piece of paper to fly in from the side of the screen and hold until the user clicks one of the options, or exits.

What I have right now is a Quicktime movie of the the entire background that goes over the old background when the button is pressed followed by the piece of paper flying in that I made in Motion. The problem is that I can only hold the Quicktime for 30 seconds or so.

So I guess I am asking if there is a way to cue a Motion or Quicktime file to to appear and hold indefinitely when a button is selected.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Michael Sacci
Re: DVD Studio Pro and Video on Command
on Apr 1, 2009 at 4:24:52 am

Do you want it to be still when it holds?

If you want the second menu, which is all it is, you would set the loop point to when you want the button highlight to come on and then set the menu to loop and it will return to this spot from the end of the video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]