FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Studio Pro: Stories / Play All

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Slocombe
DVD Studio Pro: Stories / Play All
on Feb 8, 2009 at 6:59:33 pm

Hi - any help appreciated !

I have a DVD SP project with 1 main menu > 10 sub menus / linking to 10 tracks. Each track has approx 4 slides & 3 videos. Each track has been edited in FCP and imported to DVDSP including a chapter marker at start of each slide / video.

I need a Play All that plays all of each track, then back to main menu - so made a Story for each track including all track markers - am familiar with this.

But also need the tracks, when not played as PlayAll, to stop / freeze at the end of each slide or video. (It's a training video used in sessions where the trainer knows the slide or video will stop anf he/she just needs to press play to move to the next item).

Have tried permutations of End Jump for each marker and Infinite in Marker > Playback Options, but no luck yet.

Is it possible for a Story to play start to end but for its components to play one at at a time when not played as Story?

Mark Slocombe
CreationVideo Ltd
http://www.creationvideo.co.uk

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: DVD Studio Pro: Stories / Play All
on Feb 8, 2009 at 9:39:25 pm

Not completely sure why its not working but Since your main track and its shared stories all same the info on the disc, it be affecting how your disc will preform.

If this were mine, I would use the 1 main struck for your Play All then split it up into stories but INSTEAD use use a Menu in the pause mode. The user can just press enter to continue on from there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]