FORUMS: list search recent posts

Survey, please read if you have a few minutes to spare

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bouke Vahl
Survey, please read if you have a few minutes to spare
on Jan 13, 2009 at 11:03:35 pm

People,
Perhaps you've already heard about this survey through other channels, but if not:
Ewout has asked me to ask you to participate in his survey. Since the results will benefit some people active on the COW,
(Not only me, but also Wes, Andreas, Martin, and others), I truly believe it is in everyone's best interest to give him as much data as possible to get solid results.
So if you have a few minutes to spare, please read the text below and click on the link, do the survey!

Bouke

--Ewout's message-->
Hi Everyone!

As part of my Master's study "Marketing and Consumer Behavior" at Wageningen University, I am carrying out a scientific research on the post production software industry and its additional plug-ins and tools.

The main focus is on the usage, acceptance and online buying behavior with respect to those plug-ins and tools. Therefore I am conducting an online survey among film and video (post) production companies worldwide: companies and editors who are working with editing software systems.

Purpose of the survey:
The purpose of this research is to survey the perception, acceptance and online buying behavior of editing software users worldwide with respect to additional plug-ins and tools. I try to gain deeper understanding of the need for plug-ins / tools, how and where people search, which factors influence their buying decisions and the price perception towards this additional software.

About this survey:
* The survey will take approximately 6 to 10 minutes to complete.
* The survey is meant for both users and non-users of editing plug-ins/tools.
* Your responses are anonymous and strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.
* You will not be asked for any personal identifiable information
* The survey will be available from December, 2008 to January 22, 2009.

Please select the survey link below if you would like to participate in the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0w8FZwxWoPChx8RZ1EW_2bhQ_3d_3d

Please feel free to contact me about anything you don't understand in the survey or about any other questions you may have.

Thanks for helping me!!

Ewout de Wit

ewout.dewit@wur.nl
Wageningen University
the Netherlands

---------------

Bouke

http://www.videotoolshed.com/
smart tools for video pro's

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved