FORUMS: list search recent posts

Return to loop point

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gwendle Murray
Return to loop point
on Oct 11, 2008 at 5:31:10 pm

Well seeing as Adobe Encore keeps dying on me I have decided to go without sleep tonight and build my interactive DVD project in Sony DVD Architect. It is quite different to encore and takes longer to do things but I was wondering in Sony had incorporated a feature Encore was without. That is, a feature that enables you to set an end action that returns to a loop point on a menu. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?

Any help is greatly appreciated in the wee hours of the morn.

Return to posts index

Gwendle Murray
Re: Return to loop point
on Oct 11, 2008 at 5:35:07 pm

Also, just another quick question which probably has a simple answer, I inserted an image file for the DVD Warning screen and has automatically been set to 5 secs. Is there a way I can extend that to 10?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joe Mantaratz
on Nov 18, 2008 at 3:22:37 pm

I didn't see you had posted an addition to the first question. The basic answer is no you can't. Architect does not afford that option. All of your video clips should be tailored outside and imported back in with the exact length you desire. In this way you keep it looking as you would like it to appear. Architect just assembles all the pieces and encodes it to the disc. It is not a NLE and is not capable of doing much of anything in that area. Hope this helps...

Return to posts index

Joe Mantaratz
on Oct 18, 2008 at 7:01:12 pm

Yes it does,
1.navigate into your menu.
2.open the properties window.
3.Select "end action"
4.Choose "loop point"
5.Select General Tab
5.Set your loop point.

Hope this helps. If I am not clear please just say so.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]