FORUMS: list search recent posts

Printing cases

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mick Haensler
Printing cases
on Sep 22, 2008 at 8:17:53 pm

I have searched the forum and while there is some info on printing DVDs, I couldn't find anything about software for printing cases. I know most folks probably use Photoshop or Ilustrator, but I was hoping to find a straightforward task specific piece of Mac software that had easy to use templates. I used to have a product by Neato for PC that worked great, but alas, they don't make it for Mac. Any input would be appreciated.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Printing cases
on Sep 22, 2008 at 10:40:34 pm

Google is an amazing thing isn't it? :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mac+dvd+printing+software&btnG=Search

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Sep 24, 2008 at 1:06:54 am

Thanks for the input Eric. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my original post. I was looking for products that people had experience with. I should have prefaced my query with "does anyone have experience with". But thanks just the same.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Sep 24, 2008 at 1:36:39 am

Hope you didn't think I was being a smart ass in my post :) I know you said no photoshop but The easiest way really is to download templates and use those in an app like photoshop. another google search brings up loads of templates

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Sep 25, 2008 at 2:15:33 am

I know I know...Photoshop is the way to go, I just don't want to have to shell out the duckies right now. I need a new set of sticks as well as a new shotgun and wireless system. I've been borrowing from my previous employer for the past 8 months in exchange for free tech support. And now feel the need to make the all to difficult "clean break". Do you know if PS Elements will accept the aforementioned templates?? Honestly, I don't need all the bells and whistles of PS and could sure use the price break.

And yes...I did think you were being a smartass...but I'm one too so I didn't take offense:) I enjoy a good jab from time to time. I was gonna give you the "aw shucks....Google??? ain't never heard O' that B 4" response, but thought a little deflection would do the trick. After all, the name of the company is Higher Ground, and I must conduct myself accordingly. Thanks again for the response...and I mean that sincerely!!!

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Sep 25, 2008 at 2:19:50 am

I know I know...Photoshop is the way to go, I just don't want to have to shell out the duckies right now. I need a new set of sticks as well as a new shotgun and wireless system. I've been borrowing from my previous employer for the past 8 months in exchange for free tech support. And now feel the need to make the all to difficult "clean break".

Do you know if PS Elements will accept the aforementioned templates?? Honestly, I don't need all the bells and whistles of PS and could sure use the price break.

And no, I didn't think you were being a smartass, I should have been more specific. I just appreciate your input. I checked out your website and it looks like DVD is the name of the game for you guys. Wish I could specialize like that. Looks like some pretty cool projects you've worked on.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]