FORUMS: list search recent posts

Subtitles, DVD Studio Pro

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rhys Ludlow
Subtitles, DVD Studio Pro
on Jun 18, 2008 at 5:48:36 pm

I'm working with subtitles and have created 2 menus in order to play the track with either subtitles on or subtitles off. In the subtitles on menu, I'm turning on the subtitle stream under the advanced tab of the button inspector window, so that each button activates the subtitles. When someone is watching the video (with either subtitles on or off), and they want to return to the menu, is there a way to have the menu button programmed to go to 2 different places: If you're watching with subtitles on and you press "menu", you'll return to the subtitles on menu, and if you're watching with subtitles off and you press "menu", you'll return to the subtitles off menu? Is this a scripting issue? Another way to look at it is: can you use the "menu" button when you're in a track to return to different menus based on which menu you came from? If you always have to go back to the same menu (say, the subtitles off menu), then the person watching always has to go through the process of turning the subtitles back on every time they go back to the menu. The only option I know of to solve this is to duplicate your entire track, but for a longer program you quickly run out of disc space, so I'm thinking there must be another way...

Return to posts index

Brandon Donnelly
Re: Subtitles, DVD Studio Pro
on Jun 23, 2008 at 4:13:55 pm

I'm sorry i can't be of more help, but yes that is definitely in the scripting and it can be done, if i knew how to do it I would help you out but that is a more pro level question that i would also like to know

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]