FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pulling my hair out! Something simple probably!

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
peter dunphy
Pulling my hair out! Something simple probably!
on Jun 12, 2008 at 2:14:14 pm

Hi Everyone :o)

No matter what I've tried, when I put my DVD Studio Pro authored DVD into my DVD player and select play on my remote control, the menu never appears first. The only way the menu appears is if I click the 'menu' or 'title' button on my remote control.

I have the menu selected as first play and 'connected' things as best I could, but to no avail.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Below are my current 'connections'in 'Basic' View. The 'Menu 1' refers to the Menu I need to appear first when I press play on my actual DVD remote control. The weird thing is, it always appears first when I 'simulate' the DVD in DVD Studio Pro!

'Sequence 1' refers to the movie the single button 'Play Movie' on the menu links to.

ASSETSLOWMOTION is just a slow motion clip playing on the menu screen that is not meant to be linked to anything.

ASSET3 is the clip playing on top of the 'Play Movie' button.

Source Target

First Play Menu 1
Title Menu 1
Menu Menu 1

Menu 1:ASSET3: Jump When Activated Sequence1:Chapter 1

Sequence 1:Menu Menu 1
Sequence 1:End Jump Menu 1

ASSETSLOWMOTION:MENU Menu 1
ASSETSLOWMOTION:END JUMP Menu 1

Again, any ideas about how I might solve this would be really welcome.

All the best!

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Pulling my hair out! Something simple probably!
on Jun 14, 2008 at 3:44:00 am

If you think everything is correct, try copying everything into a new project, or try creating your project again from scratch to see if that get's the bug out of it. I sometimes run into issues with Illustrator doing this . . . I simply copy all of my artwork and paste it into a new document and all is well.

Color Grading presets for After Effects, Premiere, etc., plus free presets and more.

LITTLE BLACK BIRD - PROFESSIONAL VISUAL EFFECTS

http://www.littleblackbird.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]