FORUMS: list search recent posts

highlights not working on burned dvd

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Currey
highlights not working on burned dvd
on May 13, 2008 at 11:23:47 pm

I've a problem problem with highlights on a dvd made with DVD Studio Pro. The disc plays well etc. But:

When I hover the mouse cursor over the button highlights in the simulator in Studio Pro they highlight properly. On the burned disc they do not. The burned dvd 'knows' about the highlight as you can toggle through the keyboard buttons and they highlight correctly.

It all works fine in a dvd player, but then they don't have a mouse and a cursor. Does anyone know how to make the MOUSE highlight work properly?

Also not only does it not highlight normally with a mouse, you have to click the button to highlight. Alas, you have to click AGAIN to actually play the track the button is pointing at. I wouldn't mind but the sinulator is perfect.

Cheers,
Nick

Return to posts index

Nick Currey
Re: highlights not working on burned dvd
on May 14, 2008 at 3:21:09 pm

No-one? No clues anyone?
I'm really up against it now!
Cheers,
Nick

Return to posts index

Lucas Fazzary
Re: highlights not working on burned dvd
on May 14, 2008 at 4:49:33 pm

I wouldn't trust the simulator. What DVD program are you trying to play this with? I know some will highlight when rollover and some will not. Try another software player. If it works fine on a set top player then most likely it's you software player. Every software player has kooky kooks to them. Thats why I don't trust them when testing a DVD. It may be as simple as a setting in the program but most likely you will find different results with each software player you use.

-Luke

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]