FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray Volume with DVDit Pro HD?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Fiori
Blu-Ray Volume with DVDit Pro HD?
on Apr 8, 2008 at 2:32:16 pm

I posted this on the Sonic Forum, but that does not seem to get much activity. So Here is what I need help with.

I have my first project in this app. It is a 4min 1080i show, nothing fancy. I need to output to SD for approval, and Blu-Ray for client projection. Had no problem with asset import, or simple Still menu with 1 button. Simulate is fine. I burned the SD Ver Fine. When I go to write Volume for Bluray the process seems to go great until it gets to Adding Assets to DB.The progress line gets to the end and I get a Box that says,
"The disc Burning Process was interrupted, either because of an error or it was canceled". Can't seem to get beyond this. I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Bob Fiori
Croma-Video Inc,
Collegeville, PA 19426

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
Re: Blu-Ray Volume with DVDit Pro HD?
on Apr 8, 2008 at 2:36:01 pm

Don't know much about DVDit, but if it's a strictly burning error, you should build an image to hard-drive and burn with ImgBurn.

Max
--
Blu-ray author/producer
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

Bob Fiori
Re: Blu-Ray Volume with DVDit Pro HD?
on Apr 8, 2008 at 3:57:21 pm

Thanks Max. I do think it is a Sonic issue, or my work flow, because I get the same message when I try to create an image file with this app. That is why I hoped to get some feed back from someone with DVDit Pro-HD experience.

Bob Fiori
Croma-Video Inc,
Collegeville, PA 19426

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]