I know this is a much discussed and problematic issue - I have read some of the threads around this subject.
- I have built a VIDEO_TS folder created with Encore.
- I am using eDVD4 to try to add web links.
- When I create the project in eDVD and go through my options I end up with an error: error parsing automatically-generated video XML description file.
In another thread someone stated that this means that InterActual player is not working and that a solution may be to run a DVD player on the system. This worked for the person in question but has not for me.
I installed a 2nd player just in case and reinstalled the trial eDVD4 software.
I know Sonic no longer support this but from what I have read it should still be possible to get eDVD to work with an Encore project and include web links.
1. Is there another way around the error?
2. If not, is there a more up to date way of adding web links because I know eDVD is now defunct.