FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adjusting Audio start times in DVDA 4.0

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob James
Adjusting Audio start times in DVDA 4.0
on Mar 20, 2008 at 11:12:34 pm

Is there a way to adjust the start time for the audio track of the Menu 1 page in DVDA 4.0? I'd like to have it start 20 seconds in and consequently loop from the end to that 20 second start in point. I can't see a way to do this, like dragging it's size, in the bottom right window, to the right. Do I really have to re-render this audio in Wavelab (minus the 20 seconds) then re-import it? Surely there must be a way to do this in DVDA? Or am I missing something?

Return to posts index

George Wing
Re: Adjusting Audio start times in DVDA 4.0
on Mar 21, 2008 at 1:52:46 am

You can set the LOOP POINT for the menu so that after the first time through, it will jump to that "Loop Point" (but this will play the audio prior to the loop point the first time through).

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

Rob James
Re: Adjusting Audio start times in DVDA 4.0
on Mar 21, 2008 at 4:00:24 pm

Thanks George, for your response. Ya, ok so that means no I can't adjust the start time in DVDA. Ok, I'll re-render my song in Wavelab, minus the click track intro, that I used to sync audio to video in Vegas. I was hoping to re-use the same song file, but I'll just re-render a second version of the song. Again, thanks for your timely reply, it saves me a lot of searching within Architect!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]