FORUMS: list search recent posts

CineVision Settings

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Katz
CineVision Settings
on Mar 5, 2008 at 6:21:40 pm

Is anybody familiar with CineVision and what settings should be used for good compression (in this case MP2).

I used to hardware encode with a Pinnacle DC2000 card, but I got a new computer and am now using Cinevision.

i noticed my quality seemed better, and with much smaller file sizes than anything CineVision is giving me when i hardware encoded. I mean my current files are getting blocks, pixelation, etc...

Can somebody help me out in tweaking some settings. I'm not even sure how to use the "Processing" settings to improve my quality.

Currently, I am using a 2-pass VBR, targeted between 5.4 and 6.8. (I used to encode at a VBR of 5 on DC2000).

Any help from advanced users would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
Re: CineVision Settings
on Mar 7, 2008 at 5:24:04 pm

I'm not sure many on this list will have much experience with a tool like CineVision. I'd advise to contact Sonic for support.

Max
--
Blu-ray author/producer
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

Ryan Katz
on Mar 7, 2008 at 6:05:29 pm

Hey max, thanks for the response.

Would you mind letting me know what kind of price range your facility is charging for Blu-Ray authoring?

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
on Mar 7, 2008 at 7:25:57 pm

Ryan,

It varies widely from hundreds to over 10K, all depending on the project. If you want to discuss something specific, I'd be happy to get a quote for you. My email is max(at)area4.tv.

Max
--
Blu-ray author/producer
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]