FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD auto-play

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Courtney Shumway
DVD auto-play
on Feb 23, 2008 at 7:28:19 pm

hi,
I need to author a few DVDs on DVDit Pro that start automatically (no menu), and I have no idea how to do it.

I'm still getting to know the program, so I'm sure there's a way to do it that I just haven't found, but I'm not coming up with anything looking through the help menu, which is making me nervous.

This is for a client project that has to go out today, so any help would be appreciated.

If there is no way to do this in DVDit Pro, is there another program I can download that will be able to do it for me?

Thanks!
Courtney

Return to posts index

Eric Pautsch
Re: DVD auto-play
on Feb 23, 2008 at 7:56:08 pm

Bring your encode into a title in the Project window. What ever encode you bring into a project FIRST will automatically be designated as the "First Play"

Return to posts index

Courtney Shumway
on Feb 23, 2008 at 8:10:31 pm

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean when you say "encode" as a noun. I only have one clip, and I need it to start automatically. If what you were suggesting will do this for me, could you further explain it since I am still unclear?

I tried doing a "forced selection" of the (only) button, and setting the button to auto-activate. This worked in the simulation (although I still got a second of menu), but not on my DVD player or on my computer. Right now I'm trying one w/o the force, since there is only one button.

Courtney Shumway

Return to posts index

Courtney Shumway
on Feb 23, 2008 at 8:27:48 pm

ahh...yes I see now. Thank you so much!

Courtney Shumway

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]