FORUMS: list search recent posts

HDMV Subtitle PSRs

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Miller-Schroeder
HDMV Subtitle PSRs
on Feb 11, 2008 at 11:11:17 pm

Anybody know what the PG_Text (subtitle) PSRs are for BluRay HDMV? I'm using the values that Scenarist's emulator gives me, but they're not working correctly in BluRay players.

Thanks,
Dan MS

Return to posts index

Eric Pautsch
Re: HDMV Subtitle PSRs
on Feb 12, 2008 at 1:31:38 am

I believe thats PSR 2 but I'm sure Max will be around soon to give you more info.

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
on Feb 12, 2008 at 1:49:35 am

Right on Eric! Glad to see you're not wasting time with Blu-print. PSR2 is indeed the PG stream. I don't know off hand what value stands for stream #1, but I'd guess it's like with audio streams: 0 means stream 1, etc. I'd double-check with Sonic. Are you trying to get a read-back to enable a button?

Max
--
Author
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

Dan Miller-Schroeder
on Feb 12, 2008 at 2:29:59 am

yes, indeed. I was using Sonic's simulator to get the values and was having trouble. Something led me to believe the values were wrong, but it was, in fact, a change in player specifications. Sonic told me that players no longer read the "Page" part of "SetButtonPage" command when referring to buttons within the same page. Setting Page to "NotSet" let it work correctly.

Dan Miller-Schroeder

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
on Feb 12, 2008 at 2:44:07 am

Yea, setting page to itself always produces funky results - usually no button highlights at all. From my experience this has always been the case, though. Good luck and great to see an HDMV post on the Cow! I think you're first.

Max
--
Author
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

Eric Pautsch
on Feb 12, 2008 at 2:46:10 am

Just so I'm clear. You would need to write your script like this?

SetButtonPage (1,NotSet,false);

Return to posts index

Max Kovalsky
on Feb 12, 2008 at 2:50:20 am

Sounds right, but I'm not sure about Blu-print. In Scenarist you select commands from a drop-down hierarchical list, like in SD.

Max
--
Author
New York
Area4.tv

Return to posts index

Eric Pautsch
on Feb 12, 2008 at 2:53:38 am

Blu Print uses a "null" command. I'm assuming this is the same as "NotSet"? Yeah, no drop downs in Blu Print but it does have intellisense capabilities.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]