FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Studio Pro, beginner's problems

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terry Cafaro
DVD Studio Pro, beginner's problems
on Jan 30, 2008 at 12:18:02 pm

I have a 58 minute piece divided into 3 segments. I want people to view each segment end to end, in order. I did, however, add Chapter Markers in FCP, so that afterward if folks wanted to jump to a scene and review it, they could. I have never before created a DVD in DVD Studio Pro and am finding it quite dizzying. I am only trying to utilize it because of these Chapter Markers. So here's what's occuring.

In DVD Studio Pro: I chose a template--Wedding Classical Cover. I made adjustments to it. Simplified it so you see only 3 drop zones, 3 corresponding buttons. I'm all set. I try to drop one segment into the first drop zone--remember these have Chapter Markers, so-I choose Create Button & Chapter Index. It won't do this until I choose a template again! (But I just chose one and simplified it?!?!?!) Anyway, I'm stuck here unless I choose something, so I re-choose the same template I just simplified, and low and behold it creates a Menu 2(!) and scatters all my chapter headings all over this page...willy nilly.

This is obviously NOT how I want the Chapter Headings to appear. I just want to click on the button and see a list on a clean background where the first option would be a "script"? or something that says, Play All As a Single Piece (or whatever) and then a list with the chapter headings I embedded in the cut.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]